Content Compliance Associate – 2023 & 2024 Grads
Available start dates for this position: Summer 2024 Start (New York)
AlphaSights was born with a purpose: to unlock human knowledge and power progress. From our state-of-the-art offices in nine major world cities, we connect business leaders seeking knowledge with the experts who possess it. We’re one of the fastest-growing global companies, employing 1500+ colleagues from 60+ nationalities.
What We Do
We operate at the heart of the global knowledge economy, providing a suite of knowledge-on-demand services to investment funds, consultancies, Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits. Our clients use our services when evaluating critical investment and business decisions. We connect them with industry experts who possess specific knowledge that is otherwise unavailable to them.
We’re a fast-paced, client-driven service organization. We respond to client inquiries within minutes and deliver within hours. When deadlines are tight, and when robust insight is make or break, our clients count on us.
We are looking for a results-oriented Content Compliance Associate to join our global Content Compliance team and be based in New York. The Legal and Compliance team is a dynamic, external and internal-facing function which enables the expansion of our fastest-growing business segments globally across all of our 9 offices, from Tokyo to San Francisco. As the Content Compliance Associate you will report into the Content Compliance Manager based in New York and work closely with the Legal, Client Protection and Content teams as well as a number of other stakeholders across the business. You will have a broad range of responsibilities, ranging from:
- Review expert profiles and project requirements for the delivery of expert knowledge to our clients by the Content team
- Format, proofread, and screen written output (transcripts) specifically to ensure that all information complies with applicable laws and AlphaSights’ legal and compliance policies
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve any compliance flags
- Provide legal and compliance training to the Content team and other stakeholders
We will provide you with autonomy and independence in your day-to-day work and give you the opportunity to be a self-starter. This is an ideal role for someone who’s keen to gain legal and operations experience while having direct access to the commercial and organizational workings of a dynamic, innovative global business. We are looking for a person who wants to join our high-performance team, have real impact and be part of AlphaSights’ growth story.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Fantastic proofreading experience and acute attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks, manage time, remain highly organized and swiftly execute within a fast-paced environment
- Persistence, drive and a goal-focused mindset as you own projects from initiation to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials in any field and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- 0-1 year of work experience; preferred in related fields such as law, risk management, consulting, operations or compliance. Recent graduates with high potential are also welcomed
- Track record of strong academic performance (minimum GPA of 3.3)
- Extracurricular achievement throughout school and university
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus
Compensation and benefits
- Compensation: $73,000-87,000, 17 vacation days, 10 company holidays & business closure during winter holiday week
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) match – 4% of your total compensation matched dollar-for-dollar
- Prime midtown office with state-of-the-art amenities; option to WFH each Friday.
Perks: Subsidized lunch, complimentary breakfast & snacks, corporate gym rates, and a MacBook Pro for work
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our commitment to DEI here.