Real Estate Services Coordinator
Are you ready to start an exciting career with CBRE?
About The Role:
As a CBRE Real Estate Services Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing customer service support to tenants and vendors.
This job is part of the Property Management job function. They are responsible for operating buildings on behalf of a client or group.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist the team with various administrative tasks. This includes answering phones, communicating with tenants, filing and copying.
- Maintain files, including insurance certificates and leases.
- Work with Building Technicians and vendors to compile a list of maintenance items.
- Prepare internal lease administration documents such as lease abstracts as directed.
- Partake in lease administration activities including lease set up, lease changes, reporting etc.
- Submit invoices for payment by inputting them into the accounting system. Forward original invoices to accounting for payment.
- Engage in rent collection communications and phone contact with tenant where permitted.
- Use existing procedures to solve straightforward problems while having a limited opportunity to exercise discretion.
- Impact through clearly defined duties, methods, and tasks are described in detail
- Deliver own output by following defined procedures and processes under close supervision and mentorship.
What You’ll Need:
To perform this job successfully, an individual will need to perform each crucial duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience with up to 2 years of job-related experience.
- Ability to follow basic work routines and standards in the application of work.
- Communication skills to exchange straightforward information.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office products. Examples include Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Strong organizational skills with an inquisitive mentality.
- Basic math skills. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages, discounts, and markups.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
When you join CBRE you will have the support and resources of a global firm where an entrepreneurial mentality is encouraged. You’ll realize your potential with exciting work, fast-paced assignments, an environment of constant learning and dedication to results! To enable your success, we provide the best tools, training and leaders in the industry.
Our culture is built on our RISE values and reflects the needs and perspectives of our clients and our people. Our work is guided by our North Star: Crafting the real estate solutions of tomorrow, so businesses and people thrive.
Coming to work for CBRE, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package, 401k, and extraordinary perks such as career growth and longevity!
Apply online: http://cbre.contacthr.com/129944832