From the moment you walk through the doors at Edgeworth Economics you will be treated as a valued addition to a team that is rich in diversity of cultures, education, and perspectives. Whether you are a consultant or a member of the administrative team you can expect to build meaningful professional and personal relationships that will help you develop your talents, interests, and career path.
Edgeworth employees enjoy a collaborative, collegial work environment with a casual dress code at each of our office locations. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include monthly phone and fitness reimbursements, weekly wellness sessions hosted onsite, a fully stocked kitchen, and regularly scheduled social events all of which aim to provide our staff with a well-rounded employment experience.
Edgeworth Economics is an economic and quantitative consulting firm that provides economic analysis and expert testimony for clients facing complex litigation, regulatory, and other challenges involving antitrust, class certification, intellectual property, and labor and employment. Edgeworth’s expert economists, statisticians, data analysts, and other professionals assist clients with innovative solutions rooted in the rigorous application of economic principles and hard data. Organizations including leading law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies rely on Edgeworth Economics to help them navigate through their most critical legal disputes and other challenges.
Allow us to provide you with the opportunities, resources, and guidance necessary to develop your career at any stage.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Analyzing a variety of different data (economic, financial, or employment) using spreadsheets, programming, model building, and regression analysis
- Conducting research on industry trends, market structures, and academic literature
- Reviewing and summarizing reports, client documents, and industry trade press
- Assisting in the development and creation of research summaries, expert reports, and presentation materials
- Currently pursuing a degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar
- discipline; preferably a junior or senior
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Commitment to work 40 hours per week
- Prior experience using statistical software, especially STATA and R a plus
- Strong writing ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly develop strong working relationships with peers and clients
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Commitment to delivering results and strong bias for action
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to demanding and fast-paced work environment
All interested candidates must apply online through Edgeworth’s Careers website,
https://www.edgewortheconomics.com/careers-open-positions. The required application materials include a resume, cover letter, relevant writing sample, and unofficial transcript.