U.S. ASSOCIATE – MAY ’24 START DATE
L.E.K. Consulting is one of the premier strategy consulting firms worldwide. At L.E.K., we are passionate about helping our clients succeed with breakthrough insights that drive real impact. Our clients view us as trusted partners that help address their most pressing challenges and biggest opportunities.
Our uncompromising approach is grounded in deep industry expertise, rigorous analysis, and a commitment to driving practical results that exceed our clients’ expectations. To do this, we hire the best and the brightest, and offer them an unparalleled experience to rapidly develop their skills. This strategy drives L.E.K.’s robust growth and gives us the benefits of global scale with a small-firm feel.
Founded in 1983, L.E.K. employs more than 2,200 professionals across five continents, and is consistently recognized as one of the industry’s best firms to work for. For more information, visit lek.com.
If you are a bright, motivated recent graduate looking to tackle some of the toughest and most interesting business problems, consider joining L.E.K. as an Associate. This position has a start date of May 6, 2024.
Associates drive our insights for clients. You will quickly take on significant responsibilities as you play a crucial role on each case team, gathering, analyzing, and synthesizing research and data to address the client’s core issues. Your ability to uncover novel information, conduct rigorous analysis, solve problems creatively, and communicate your high-quality work is critical to the breakthroughs that make a lasting impact for our clients.
While casework varies every day, Associates’ primary responsibilities typically include:
- Conducting primary and secondary research on clients’ markets, customers, and competitors
- Performing rigorous analysis to drive insights and actionable recommendations
- Collaborating with team members to communicate key findings to the client in written presentations and verbal interactions that deliver maximum impact
L.E.K. recruits the best and the brightest, then offers them the broadest range of high-impact, frequent, and diverse cases for maximum learning. We are also committed to investing in your training and development and providing excellent analytical and leadership skills for your progression in tenure, as well as for any future opportunities in top graduate schools or roles in industry, non-profits, start-ups, or investment firms.
In addition to very competitive compensation and benefits, we promote Associates to Consultant and beyond, based on demonstrated performance.
The Associate role at L.E.K. is differentiated from other firms in several key ways:
- Immediate workstream responsibility: L.E.K. Associates are expected to be integral members of the team from day 1, immediately driving mission-critical work.
- Breadth of experiences: While our projects span most industries and services, our focus is strategy and M&A. Associates typically work on ~6-10 projects a year, providing greater exposure across clients and strategic issues, as well as faster development of business acumen.
- Fun, stimulating work environment: L.E.K. teams spend substantially more time in their home office relative to teams at peer firms, and we pride ourselves on a vibrant social culture, including case team events, office parties, non-profit involvement, and much more.
- International exposure: Approximately 65% of Associates gain international exposure within their first 3 years, either through projects staffed across global offices, travel to international client locations, or, if they choose, by relocating to an international office on either a temporary or a full-time basis. Click here for more on our international Swap program.
- Upward mobility: L.E.K. is a meritocracy with an entrepreneurial culture and frequent feedback.We rapidly progress responsibility to accelerate our team’s development.
Qualifications and Experience Needed
- A bachelor’s degree from a renowned school with outstanding academic achievement
- Strong analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Significant professional experiences
- Demonstrated leadership and initiative
L.E.K. Consulting offers competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. The base salary is $95,000 (USD); L.E.K. also offers a performance bonus, profit sharing, and other benefits.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently be legally eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without any support.
L.E.K Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer